The Women Netpreneur 2021 is a series of training program including sharing and workshops, empowered by SME Corp. Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks, which focus on e-commerce and online technologies for microenterprises and inclusive groups including youth, women, B40 and others community in the country.
This training program aims to provide the required knowledge and skillset to help entrepreneurs embark into the online market or boost the existing business to the next level and success via digital and e-commerce platforms. We’ll have the leaders in the industry to share. Let’s explore the current trends and updates ahead!
- Learn the methods and tips to increase your sales with existing customers and the packaging process that will save your cost and time of your products with EasyParcel.
- Learn how to simplify and automate Social Media Ads by using 3 simple steps and a proven system to scale your business and be able to predict your sales during an unpredictable time.
- “Live selling” is the next big wave of E-commerce and engagement is king. Learn how to conduct a live show that customers love and keep on coming back for more, live sell like a Professional!
- Expand your online businesses through Social Commerce effortlessly.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who wish to start their own online business and learn the best practices via eCommerce platforms.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to expand and grow their business online with a budgeted cost.
- Entrepreneurs who want to explore all kinds of digital marketing tactics and determining the right marketing channels for their businesses.
NOTE: Registration will close on 13 October 2021 at 3.00pm. Access link will be granted upon correct data registered.