The Women Netpreneur Program 2022 is a series of training programs including sharing and workshops, empowered by SME Corp. Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks, which focus on eCommerce and online technologies for microenterprises and inclusive groups including youth, women, B40 and other communities in the country.
This training program aims to provide the required knowledge and skill set to help entrepreneurs embark on the online market or boost the existing business to the next level of success via digital and eCommerce platforms. We’ll have the leaders in the industry to share. Let’s explore the current trends and updates ahead!
- Learn how you can grow your business through creative outsourcing without needing to hire a full-time designer and content writer with Rtist.
- Learn the methods and tips to expand your business to a new market on a borderless eCommerce platform from Topzmall.
- Check out AFFINGEM, a tailored solution specially designed for women entrepreneurs and the member perks of Affin Bank Berhad.
- Learn more about the SME Colony Mobile App and its benefits.
- Understand the key elements of Facebook Live, and learn how you can boost your sales with Sell.live’s 4 simple step formula.
- Keep up with payment innovations and learn more about the payment industry and the problems it is solving in order to leverage your business with Pay With Split.
NOTE: Registration will close on 12 July 2022 at 3:00pm. Access to the link will be granted upon correct data registration.