The Women Netpreneur 2021 is a series of training program including sharing and workshops, empowered by SME Corp. Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks, which focus on e-commerce and online technologies for microenterprises and inclusive groups including youth, women, B40 and others community in the country.
This training program aims to provide the required knowledge and skillset to help entrepreneurs embark into the online market or boost the existing business to the next level and success via digital and e-commerce platforms. We’ll have the leaders in the industry to share. Let’s explore the current trends and updates ahead!
- Learn the tips and strategies to start your business online in easy and automated way.
- Explore the best solution to apply e-Wallet for your online businesses.
- Understanding the key factors of an effective banner followed by a step-by-step guide on how to apply basic design principles to your banner design and attract a bigger audience with Designs.ai
- Learn how to build your personal brand and increase your business sales via LinkedIn.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who wish to start their own online business and learn the best practices via eCommerce platforms.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to expand and grow their business online with a budgeted cost.
- Entrepreneurs who want to explore all kinds of digital marketing tactics and determining the right marketing channels for their businesses.
NOTE: Registration will close on 11 November 2021 at 3.00pm. Access link will be granted upon correct data registered.