The Women Netpreneur Program 2022 is a series of training programs including sharing and workshops, empowered by SME Corp. Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks, which focus on eCommerce and online technologies for microenterprises and inclusive groups including youth, women, B40 and other communities in the country.
This training program aims to provide the required knowledge and skill set to help entrepreneurs embark into the online market or boost the existing business to the next level and success via digital and eCommerce platforms. We’ll have the leaders in the industry to share. Let’s explore the current trends and updates ahead!
- Learn how you can earn side income with online dropshipping by listing thousands of products to Lazada and Shopee with Kumoten.
- Learn the methods and tips to kickstart your online business on Lazada at zero cost.
- Understanding the key elements of digital branding such as logo, websites, social media, SEO, brand message etc. to enhance your business with digital presence with Lazada Certified Trainer.
- Check out AFFINGEM, a tailored solution specially designed for women entrepreneurs and the member perks by Affin Bank Berhad.
- Learn more about SME Colony Mobile App and its benefits.
- Keep up with the payment innovations, learn more about the payment industry and the problem the industry is solving to leverage your business with Pay With Split.
- Create a visibility plan for your business by learning the principles and top tips for attracting the right customers.
NOTE: Registration will close on 7 June 2022 at 3:00pm. Access link will be granted upon correct data registered. on 24 May 2022 at 3.00pm. Access link will be granted upon correct data registered.