What you will learn in March session :
- How to create visibility and credibility website content to grow your brand be seen as the authority and expert of your industry.
- Which is best solution for your business and how you can capitalise on available Govt grants to try out our solutions for a year, virtually for free.
- How digital transformation is changing the space and how AR is able to help make a difference in today’s world (especially beauty and fashion brand)
- What are the valuable tips and strategies that help you improve your website from a content point of view to attract the right prospects and customers.
- Best practices to boost online sales by using Google’s unique solutions such as Google Ads, Smart Shopping Campaigns, Dynamic Search Ads.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who wish to expand their business beyond the retail shops
- Entrepreneurs who want to explore the online ads or marketing applications that help generating business leads
- Anyone who wish to learn the advertising tips and best practices via eCommerce platforms
Click the link below to register if you are keen to participate the eCommerce Adoption Session & Online Hands-on Workshop.
*After registering, you will receive a separate confirmation email that contains information about joining the webinar
The Women Netpreneur Programme is supported by SME Corporation Malaysia grant – MICRO CONNECTOR PROGRAMME (ConnectME). This programme is targeted to benefit Malaysian microenterprises to set up and run a business as well as to train the B40 community to gain new skillset for income generation through entrepreneurship.
If you have any questions, please contact (Ms.) Darcy at 603 – 2288 1680 / 81 or email to [email protected]