[Webinar] E-Commerce Adoption Session & Hands-on Workshop Jan 2021
Join us at the Women Netpreneur 2021: eCommerce Adoption Series – empowered by SME Corporation Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks. We will share the best practices and also online hands-on workshop that encourage more women to leveraging on technology via selling and marketing online.
The initiative aims to enable more women entrepreneur throughout the country to expand their business beyond the physical boundaries through eCommerce Adoption and redesign their business model for the digital era.
Who Should Attend?
-Entrepreneurs who wish to expand their business beyond the retail shops
-Entrepreneurs who want to explore the online ads or marketing applications that help generating business leads
-Anyone who wish to learn the advertising tips and best practices via eCommerce platforms
What you will learn :
- Evolutionized traditional business with the latest technology connecting rural farmers, traders and vendors with affluent consumers via e-Commerce and e-Grocer.
- Build your digital brand to stand out from your business and gain business traction.
- Fast-track your live stream, social media, eCommerce & retail business.
- Marketing tactics and spend your budget effectively to get sales.
- Solve your business issues by super merchant solutions such as LivePay, à la carte, eInvoice, Loyalty, eVoucher, Online Payment & Smart Payment Terminal.
- Gain attention from local customers and how to prepare yourself to get into the overseas market through overseas marketing tools: collaboration with KOL and media platforms etc.
Click the link below to register if you are keen to participate the eCommerce Adoption Session & Online Hands-on Workshop.
*After registering, you will receive a separate confirmation email that contains information about joining the webinar
The Women Netpreneur Programme is supported by SME Corporation Malaysia grant – MICRO CONNECTOR PROGRAMME (ConnectME). This programme is targeted to benefit Malaysian microenterprises to set up and run a business as well as to train the B40 community to gain new skillset for income generation through entrepreneurship. Hence, participants are required to submit the scan copy of NRIC (front & back) OR company registration certificate (SSM certificate) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a verification process for participants to attend the full programme series for 6 months (September 2020-February 2021).
We truly appreciate for your kind corporation in this matter and we hope to receive the document from you.
If you have any questions, please contact (Ms.) Darcy at 603 – 2288 1680 / 81 or email to email@example.com