[Webinar] E-Commerce Adoption Session & Hands-on Workshop Feb 2021
Join us at the Women Netpreneur 2021: eCommerce Adoption Series – empowered by SME Corporation Malaysia and Gorgeous Geeks. We will share the best practices and also online hands-on workshop that encourage more women to leveraging on technology via selling and marketing online.
The initiative aims to enable more women entrepreneur throughout the country to expand their business beyond the physical boundaries through eCommerce Adoption and redesign their business model for the digital era.
What you will learn in February session :
- How to adapt to the changing business environment during the pandemic.
- How WeChat Mini Program provides business matching opportunities to your business.
- How to gain vital insights and data to help your businesses become more efficient.
- Understanding the importance of web analytics and attract customers to increase online sales with Google Analytics.
- How customers engage with your business website, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions.
- Explore the best POS System for omnichannel retail and F&B businesses to grow your revenue and automate your business operations with StoreHub.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who wish to expand their business beyond the retail shops
- Entrepreneurs who want to explore the online ads or marketing applications that help generating business leads
- Anyone who wish to learn the advertising tips and best practices via eCommerce platforms
Click the link below to register if you are keen to participate the eCommerce Adoption Session & Online Hands-on Workshop.
*After registering, you will receive a separate confirmation email that contains information about joining the webinar
The Women Netpreneur Programme is supported by SME Corporation Malaysia grant – MICRO CONNECTOR PROGRAMME (ConnectME). This programme is targeted to benefit Malaysian microenterprises to set up and run a business as well as to train the B40 community to gain new skillset for income generation through entrepreneurship. Hence, participants are required to submit the scan copy of NRIC (front & back) OR company registration certificate (SSM certificate) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a verification process for participants to attend the full programme series for 6 months (September 2020-February 2021).
We truly appreciate for your kind corporation in this matter and we hope to receive the document from you.
If you have any questions, please contact (Ms.) Darcy at 603 – 2288 1680 / 81 or email to email@example.com