Digital Business Workshop October 2017
Monthly eCommerce Adoption Session
12th October | 09.00am – 04.30pm
09.30am – Registration
10.00am – Workshop 1
01.00pm – Lunch Break
01.30pm – Workshop 2
04.30pm – Wrap-up
Workshop 1: Business Model Canvas for offline to online business
Duration: 0.5 Day
The need for online presence is essential for the digital economy. Bricks and Mortar is not going away, but now need to think about interacting with customers the way they want to do business with you. Digitalization means potential new business models and the ability to effectively integrate online retail with Bricks and Mortar for a true omni channel experience.
This workshop will covers how Business Model Canvas acts as a tool to build an online presence you should start with an online business strategy and determine your online retail strategy.
Workshop 2: Customer Journey for multiple channels
Duration: 0.5 Day
Customers want to interact with you in different ways depending on where they are in the buying journey. e.g. finding out about your products online, interacting with the product at a store, clarifications through a call center, purchase online or at a walk-in store. Omni channel means being able to carry out the same conversation with the customer across multiple touchpoints.
This workshop will covers how Customer Journey Map act as a tool to create Customer Centricity that interact with the customer through a lifecycle. This tool will assist you in planning out how the customer will interact with you or your products.
Who Should Attend?
Women entrepreneur who owns existing bricks and mortar business (physical store), with integration of customer experience and business processes from both offline and online business channels
- Exploring business value proposition
- Developing customer experience at various touch point of business
Terms and Conditions:
- FREE for participants who attended Women Netpreneur 2017 Series (2nd May, 1st June, 3rd August, 7th September, and 5th October)
- Workshop fee of RM200 per pax will be charged for non Women Netpreneur 2017 Series delegate.
For registration & any enquiries, kindly contact:
Ms. Mazuin, 03-27756224, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Amira, 03-27756177, email@example.com
Ms EeVon Ng, 03-2288 1680, firstname.lastname@example.org
GorgeousGeeks is organizing Digital Business Workshops every month which are June, August, September, October, and November 2017. Stay with us to get updated news on Digital Business Workshops from time to time.
GorgeousGeeks is organizing a series of seminars and eCommerce adoption sessions across the year of 2017. Stay with us to get updated news on Women Netpreneur Series 2017 from time to time.
- 04 May 2020Women Techpreneur Webinar Series: Navigating Difficult TimesGorgeous Geeks is organising the first virtual event for the women techpreneurs! Join us at Women Te...
- 14 Oct 2019Women Netpreneur eCommerce Adoption Session (KL) Oct 2019Slide Downloads: BuyMalaysia iPay88 Pos Malaysia Lelong TM Want to start online business from home?...
- 19 Aug 2019Women Netprenuer eCommerce Adoption Session 2019 Digital Business WorkshopsRegister Here Workshop 1: Business Model Canvas for offline to online business Duration: 1 Day The n...
- 15 Aug 2019Seminar INFINITI e-Commerce (Penang) Aug 2019Register Here Want to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with physica...
- 02 Aug 2019Women Netpreneur eCommerce Adoption Session (KK) Sep 2019 Register Here Want to start online business from home? Or if you already got a busines...