Digital Business Workshop November 2017
Monthly eCommerce Adoption Session
9th November | 09.00am – 04.30pm
09.00am – Registration
09.30am – Workshop 1
01.00pm – Lunch Break
01.30pm – Workshop 2
04.30pm – Wrap-up
Workshop 1: Business Model Canvas for offline to online business
Duration: 0.5 Day
The need for online presence is essential for the digital economy. Bricks and Mortar is not going away, but now need to think about interacting with customers the way they want to do business with you. Digitalization means potential new business models and the ability to effectively integrate online retail with Bricks and Mortar for a true omni channel experience.
This workshop will covers how Business Model Canvas acts as a tool to build an online presence you should start with an online business strategy and determine your online retail strategy.
Workshop 2: Customer Journey for multiple channels
Duration: 0.5 Day
Customers want to interact with you in different ways depending on where they are in the buying journey. e.g. finding out about your products online, interacting with the product at a store, clarifications through a call center, purchase online or at a walk-in store. Omni channel means being able to carry out the same conversation with the customer across multiple touchpoints.
This workshop will covers how Customer Journey Map act as a tool to create Customer Centricity that interact with the customer through a lifecycle. This tool will assist you in planning out how the customer will interact with you or your products.
Who Should Attend?
Women entrepreneur who owns existing bricks and mortar business (physical store), with integration of customer experience and business processes from both offline and online business channels
- Exploring business value proposition
- Developing customer experience at various touch point of business
Terms and Conditions:
- FREE for participants who attended Women Netpreneur 2017 Series (2nd May and 1st June)
- Workshop fee of RM200 per pax will be charged for non Women Netpreneur 2017 Series delegate.
For registration & any enquiries, kindly contact:
Ms. Mazuin, 03-27756224, email@example.com
Ms. Amira, 03-27756177, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms EeVon Ng, 03-2288 1680, email@example.com
GorgeousGeeks is organizing Digital Business Workshops every month which are June, August, September, October, and November 2017. Stay with us to get updated news on Digital Business Workshops from time to time.
GorgeousGeeks is organizing a series of seminars and eCommerce adoption sessions across the year of 2017. Stay with us to get updated news on Women Netpreneur Series 2017 from time to time.
- 31 May 2019Women Netprenuer eCommerce Adoption Session (Miri) July 2019Register Here Want to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with physica...
- 31 May 2019Women Netprenuer eCommerce Adoption Session (Kuching) July 2019Register Here Want to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with...
- 11 Apr 2019Women Netprenuer eCommerce Adoption Session (Kuala Terengganu) April 2019Want to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with physical store front...
- 18 Mar 2019Women Netpreneur eCommerce Adoption Session 2019, PenangWant to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with physical store front...
- 28 Nov 2018Women Netpreneur Session 2018, Johor BahruWant to start online business from home? Or if you already got a business with physical store front...